The Proudly African Campaign offers the people of Africa an opportunity to:
- Believe in one, collective African identity and use it to create better communities.
- Celebrate a collective identity and relinquish, corruption, racism, cultural intolerance and build communities of deeper mutual understanding.
- Radiate the spirit of UBUNTU and choose to be a powerful force for change.
- And above all seek opportunities for touching and changing people’s lives.
Who can participate in the campaign?
- Individuals, women, men and children, families, organisations, institutions, movements, churches, governments, corporate groups, companies, media, NGOs, community and civic organisations and other campaigns who embody the spirit of Proudly African Campaign; In other words ALL interested and committed AfriCans can participate in the Proudly African Campaign.
How can you participate in the campaign?
- Participating directly in the activities organised by the campaign.
- Organise events that are enshrined in campaigns programmes and activities.
- Tell your friends and family and talk about the Proudly African Campaign in workplaces and other forms of social gatherings.
- Share fresh ideas and initiatives that can add value to the campaign.
Clamart House Lower Level 4, 12 Clamart Street, Corner Menton Street , Richmond, Johannesburg
Postnet Suite #145, Private Bag X9, Melville, 2109 , South Africa
Tel: 011 482 2453/7442
Fax: 011 482 2484